October 27, 2014

Sharing My True Story


This morning you'll find me over on one of my very favorite women's lifestyle blogs, Yes and Yes. I'm sharing my very own True Story with Sarah and her readers. I've always wanted to publish this story and when Sarah gave me the opportunity I couldn't turn it down.

When I was 12 I was in a tornado. It and the aftermath changed my life completely. Living through a natural disaster is something that made me realize how short and precious life truly is. You and everyone you love can be here one moment and gone the next. I hope you'll go read my story and be reminded of this today. Say "I love you" more, hold your loved ones close, and never take one single second for granted.

If you have any questions or comments for me, please feel free to leave them here or on the Yes and Yes post! I'll reply to each and every one. :) You can also send me an email or find me on Instagram.

P.S. I'm getting this blog back up and running after it laid dormant for awhile, so come back and see me sometime! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, that was you? I read that story and was amazed! I can't even begin to imagine how terrifying that must have been.

    ReplyDelete