July 25, 2016

Target Beauty Box


Earlier this month I got an email that Target was offering two beauty boxes for $7 each, so naturally I grabbed both. I sort of did it blindly, only glancing at the contents, because these boxes sell out within minutes once they're put up. Target has a history of having boxes with contents well worth the $7. I'd also made a previous beauty box purchase last Christmas and was super happy with what was inside. The boxes offered this time were called Fresh & Fabulous and the Simply Radiant.


Let's start with Fresh & Fabulous. This is the box I was least impressed with, but I'll use everything inside, so it's definitely not a loss. Attached to the card is a $3 off $15 beauty purchase, so we're already off to a good start. Here's what was inside...


- Tom's of Maine Peppermint Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste (1 oz)
- Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo (1 oz)
- Dove Regenerative Nourishment Conditioner (1 oz)
- Garnier Clearly Brighter Daily Moisturizer (1 oz)
- Sweet Spot On-the-Go Wipettes (feminine wipes)
- Umberto Lifting Powder (0.16 oz)
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Moonlit Night (full size)

The only full-size item here is the NYX lipstick. I'll probably put the sample shampoos and toothpaste in my guest bathroom or save them for travel purposes. I'll definitely use the lipstick, lifting powder, wipettes, and moisturizer.


The second box is the Simply Radiant box. This box also contains a $3 of $15 beauty coupon and two full-sized items.


- L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner (1.7 oz)
- Dessange Paris Purifying Clay Shampoo (8.5 oz)
- Wet 'n Wild Max Fantastic Mascara (full size)
- Derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift (0.14 oz)
- ACURE Facial Cleansing Gel (1 oz)
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment (0.25 oz)

I'm really excited to try the Dessange shampoo. It says it's for oily roots and dry ends and, as a wavy haired lady, that is exactly my hair type! The Derma e product is an extremely small sample, as is the Aquaphor, which is a product by Eucerin. I'll be putting the shampoo and conditioner samples in my guest bathroom and using the rest since they seem like good products.

I'll be ready for the next Target Beauty Box! They're worth the money and I really like getting a box of beauty products I may not normally pick out to try.

No comments :

Post a Comment