July 21, 2016

Weekly Links // 4


Image from Life Magazine via Messy Nessy Chic

I haven't shared any weekly links in awhile! I hope you enjoy these reads.

Nice from Another Time. With all the ugliness going on in the world, it’s beautiful to see Nice from another era. “These are dark times for the human race. I’m hoping we will find the light again soon.” Me too, Vanessa.

Whatcha In the Mood For? I really loved Jamie’s book recommendations in this post. I actually added a few to my Goodreads TBR list. Book recs are always a wormhole for me - I find one, then another, and another, and another...

5 Ways to Stop Caring About What Other People Think. I’m often guilty of caring about what other people think too much. Sarah’s post about ways to get over that really hit home for me.

Secondhand Glam. As a fellow thrifter/secondhand shopper, I loved this thrifting tips post from Valery. Looks like we’re both big fans of ThredUp as well! Want to try it out for yourself? Click here to get $10 toward your first purchase. :)

Date Whoever You Want, but Marry an Engineer. I loved this sweet post Molly wrote about dating and how she knew her husband (then boyfriend) was the one for her. Wonderful words of wisdom and experience shared.

Honeymooning Alone. This Pakistani woman had to go on her honeymoon without her husband when his visa was rejected. How crappy is that?! She made the best of it and took hilarious photos.

Being Body Posi and Wearing Spanx. Nicole is one of my very favorite bloggers - when she writes, I read. I loved this post on how you can be positive about your body without necessarily loving it all the time.

No comments :

Post a Comment