I hate to sound cliche, but July flew by for me. June was a much slower month, but July came and went in the blink of an eye. Let’s see how I did with my July small goals.
2. Create a cleaning schedule (and stick to it). Nope. Still doing chores willy-nilly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4/5 ain’t so bad for my first small goals month! Onto August’s goals…
1. Put together a small home office. I need a desk and a place to store some of my things. My office supplies are still sitting in boxes and my (ancient) iMac is sitting on the floor.
2. Go for a bike ride with S. He ordered a bike so we could ride together and mine just needs air in the tires. I’d like to go to a trail and have a nice ride together.
3. Participate in a blog swap/exchange. I’d like to get to know other bloggers and this seems like a fun way to do that. :)
4. Hang up some framed art and mirrors. I still have artwork leaning against the wall in the living room and some decor sitting in boxes. It's time to put some of it up.
5. Unfortunately, my biggest goal is not something I feel comfortable posting publicly just yet. I’m going to keep it under wraps for now and just publish four of my goals. (Sorry for the vagueness.)
I really enjoyed having my small goals in the back of my mind for July as a driving force to get particular things done throughout the month. I'm linking up with Nicole at Writes Like a Girl - go check out her monthly goals!