August 09, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday // Rewind

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is "rewind." We were allowed to go back and do a topic we missed or a topic you really want to revisit. I chose the topic "books I'm dying to read" from 9/14/2010 since I have a pretty drool-worthy list of books on my Goodreads TBR shelf.





Cinder by Marissa Meyer
A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Paper Hearts by Meg Wiviott
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Reader by Traci Chee
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Maybe my library will be able to help me out with reading all of these! I'm trying to budget my book buying and tend to lean on thrift stores, book swaps, and the library for finding new titles. Are any of these on your TBR list?

1 comment :

  1. All but three of your picks are totally on my TBR as well; my list is SO long! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete