September 09, 2016

Books 'n Bloggers Swap


Books 'n Bloggers is a twice-a-year swap hosted by Beth and Angie at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. I participated in one last year and had a lot of fun with it, so I signed up for the August swap. I was matched up with Kait, who blogs at Scintillating Reads! I received her box this week and eagerly tore into it. 



Swappers are asked to send a book they love, a book from their partner's wishlist, and a book of their choice. Kait sent me Conversion by Katherine Howe, Delirium by Lauren Oliver, and A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. All three of these YA novels were on my wishlist and I'm excited to add them to my collection!



Kait was also super generous and sent me a bunch of other goodies! I may have gasped when I pulled the Funko Pop of the Tenth Doctor from the box. Ten is my favorite Doctor from Doctor Who. :) I also received some fun note pads, stickers (perfect for my bullet journal), and pencils. I mentioned that I loved sour candy and she went all out with that lead, too. I've got candy for days now - yum!

The box I sent Kait should be showing up soon. I had the biggest fiasco with my book order. The shipment was supposed to arrive last Saturday, but didn't turn up until Tuesday thanks to Tropical Storm Hermine and Labor Day. I immediately packed Kait's box that night and sent it out Wednesday morning, days after it was supposed to go out. Ugh. I guess there's not much you can do about Mother Nature and National Holidays though.

If you've not participated in a CG Swap yet, get to it! Swapoween is the next scheduled swap and it's open to US and Canadian bloggers. Keep and eye out and sign up when the sign ups post goes live. I've already marked my calendar. A huge thank you to Beth and Angie for hosting and an even bigger thank you to Kait for totally making my day with this awesome box!

1 comment :

  1. Aw, what a great package! I loved Conversion, and I hope you do, too. It's a nice blend of facinating and creepy. Perfect for fall! :)
    Thanks for joining us for this one!

    ReplyDelete